- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants, LLC
Your Optometrists and Ophthalmologists in San Antonio, TX.
Call us at 210-377-0350 today.
Welcome to Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants, LLC in San Antonio! Our optometry team strives to provide the finest eye care services to our patients. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about the optometry and ophthalmology services we offer.
When you’re ready, you can easily join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our San Antonio office, located near the medical center and easily accessible from I-10 and Loop 410. We accept most health and vision insurance plans, but call to ask for details!
Meet Our San Antonio Optometry Team
Our patients benefit from the knowledge and experience of the four ophthalmology and optometry doctors that make up our San Antonio optometry team.
Dr. John F. Kozlovsky, medical director and co-owner of KDW Eye Consultants, specializes in cataract, glaucoma, and corneal/anterior segment disease. As an experienced eye surgeon, you can count on Dr. Kozlovsky to correct your vision problem.
Dr. Richard Delay, medical director and co-owner of KDW Eye Consultants, is an optometric glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist. He also specializes in contact lens fittings.
Dr. Bruce L. Winter, medical director and co-owner of KDW Eye Consultants, has specialties in pediatric and adult ophthalmology. He is also the Principal Investigator for Clinical Research Studies to determine new treatment drugs for eye conditions.
Dr. Jeannine E. Camacho is an optometric glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist. She graduated with her Doctor of Optometry degree in 2010 and joined the KDW Eye Consultants team that same year.
San Antonio Eye Care Services
Take the whole family to KDW Eye Consultants for all your eye care needs. Our San Antonio board certified ophthalmologists and therapeutic optometrist work together to provide a wide range of eye care services, treatments and surgery for adults and children.
Our services include:
- Routine eye exams to detect and correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
- Contact lens eye exams to determine whether you’re a good candidate for contacts and, if so, what type of lenses are best for you. If you have certain eye conditions that result in hard-to-fit contacts, we can suggest a special prescription to meet your needs
- Comprehensive medical exams for the detection and treatment of eye diseases and conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and dry eye syndrome.
- LASIK consultations to evaluate your eyes, vision loss and optical health to determine your candidacy for eye surgery.
KDW Eye Consultants Optical Lens Department
In our full service optical department, you’ll find a great selection of fashionable designer eyewear. Our professional and friendly staff can inform you of the latest improvements in optical lenses and offer advice about which frames look best on you.
At Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants, LLC, we’re dedicated to providing high-quality optometry and ophthalmology services in a comfortable environment. Call us at 210-377-0350 or schedule an appointment online today.
Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants, LLC | 210-377-0350
San Antonio, TX 78230