Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultant New Patient Center
Welcome to our new patient center! At Kozlovsky Delay and Winter Eye Consultants, we help the people of San Antonio to see more clearly and maintain good eye health. Whether you simply want a checkup to ensure that your eyes are healthy and your vision is clear, or if you're hoping to get fitted for contact lenses or glasses, Kozlovsky Delay and Winter Eye Consultants is your source for vision care.
Providing Eye Services for Patients in San Antonio, TX
We provide the following services for the people of San Antonio:
- Eye Vision and Exams. It's important to get eye and vision exams on a monthly basis. During vision exams, we'll check your eyes for proper health and also check your level of refractive error. Once we've determined how much vision correction you need, we'll be able to get you fitted for the glasses that will help you see more clearly.
- Contact Lens Exams. Are you interested in wearing contacts? Our contact lens exams will help determine what kind of contacts are right for you. Once you've been fitted for contacts, we can order the kind of lenses that will help you stay comfortable and enable you to see clearly throughout the day.
- Hard to Fit Contacts. Hard to fit contacts are designed for patients who have eye conditions that make their eyes unfit for normal contact lenses. People who have dry eyes, astigmatism, presbyopia and keratoconus are all people who may have a hard time wearing standard contact lenses. At Kozlovsky Delay and Winter Eye Consultant, we help patients who need hard to fit contact lenses.
- Eye Surgery. Patients who suffer from conditions that require eye surgery come to Kozlovsky Delay and Winter for safe surgical services. Our surgical procedures can help reshape the eye and restore eye health for patients in need.
- Opthalmology. People who suffer from diseases of the eye need help from an opthalmologist in order to see properly. Our opthalmology services can help patients with conditions like glaucoma and other vision disorders.
Providing Corrective Lenses
Patients in need of vision correction come to us for standard frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and more. When you need corrective lenses, we'll start with a vision exam to find out what kind of lenses are right for you. Once you have a prescription, we'll help you pick out the right frames. Our store area carries a number of brands and colors. If you choose glasses, we'll also help you adjust them so they'll fit properly on your face.
Your Source for Expert Eye Care
At Kozlovsky Delay and Winter Eye Consultants, we help patients get the care they need in order to see properly. If you're a new patient and are in need of vision care, contact us today at (210)-377-0350. We'll be happy to help.